Did you miss our webinar? The replay is the opportunity to catch up!
Etisense has organized a webinar on January the 31st, co-hosted by Timothé Flénet, PhD, CEO and Scientific Director of Etisense and Stéphane Tanguy, PhD, Assistant Professor, TIMC laboratory at Université Grenoble-Alpes.
During this replay, several topics have been discussed, such as:
- Pros and cons of available methods for the monitoring of cardiorespiratory function
- Overview of DECRO jacketed telemetry capabilities to quantify locomotor activity
- The interest of exercise in characterizing phenotypes
- How to use jacketed telemetry at exercise in rats
- Results of an increasing speed exercise protocol
If you have any question or if you want to discuss your projets, please send us a message via the contact page or at email@example.com