Do not miss the opportunity to catch up the new results with the decro connected jacket!
Etisense has organised a webinar co-hosted by Timothé Flénet, PhD, CEO and Scientific Director of Etisense and Stéphane Baudet, DVM, PhD, Principal Scientist and Head of the Safety Pharmacology group at Charles River Safety Assessment Lyon, on the 28th of October.
During this webinar, several topics have been discussed such as:
- Safety Pharmacology endpoints in Toxicology studies
- Feedback on the use of a rat connected jacket in an industrial environment
- Performance of a non-invasive connected jacket to perform cardiorespiratory measurements
- Example of instrumental validation of the solution
- Insights of the DECRO solution
- Animal use reduction and refinement / 3Rs
For any questions, demonstration or quotation request, please send us a message via the contact page of the website or directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org