Etisense proposes a set of services to its customers in order to support in the installation, use, analysis and maintenance of the acquired products.
Our team makes every effort to offer the best services within the shortest possible period of time.
Training and Installation
A tailored experience to start your study in the most efficient way
Because your success with the DECRO solution is very important to us, all our quotations come with an on-site installation and a training service. It seems to us fundamental that your teams be trained by our in-vivo experts in the handling of the jacket and the dressing techniques and be trained on the software.
Hearing customers, the learning curve is rapid, but questions often arise as the first uses are made; we are therefore available through our technical support included in this service in the first months following the implementation of the system to assist you.
If you work in a GLP environment, our training session adapts and we provide you with the support to start the solution in accordance with the guidelines.
You have acquired the solution: you can therefore have access to the Etisense Help Center, a platform where you will find resources like articles, videos and advices that should help you use the DECRO solution, and where you would be able to get on-demand material.
This help Center will also be the best way to report an issue or ask a question to the support team.
Our training and installation service includes:
On-site installation, setup of the acquisition server and acquisition units
Support for IT clearances if required
Optimized to your work environment
In-vivo training: animal's preparation, dressing techniques, habituation protocols
Software training: programmation, acquisition, data analysis and data exportation
GLP training and support to qualification
Maintenance and Warranties
Etisense maintenance and warranties service includes:
- Equipments and accessories warranties: whether on the emitter, on the acquisition and analysis servers or on the accessories (jackets, electrodes…). In case your equipment is defective during its warranty, do not hesitate to contact us with the ID number of the equipment concerned.
- Software warranties: whether on the functionalities or on the versions. We regularly release software updates including fixes and new functionalities. This maintenance service is free of charge following the 12 months of the delivery date and is included in the Annual Maintenance and Support contract after the first year.
To know more, consult our General Terms and Condition of Sales
The technical support service is available for any inquiries or troubleshooting about our solution, including the jackets, the hardware and the software. Do not hesitate to contact our team during our office hours from 9am to 18pm (CET) via our contact form.
Customers have also the possibility to subscribe to an Extended Support and Software Updates contract (ESSU) to ensure business continuity. This contract ensures priority access to technical support, shorter response times, rebates on spare parts and software updates (new functionalities not included).
This contract is tailored to the customer’s needs at subscription.
Optimize and simplify the most important part of your study
Achieving a consistent and robust data analysis is one of the biggest part of a study. The number of data collected is often very important and analyze them can be a long and fastidious work.
Because not everyone is an expert in signal processing and because for many of you, the most important thing is to have actionable results for informed decision-making, Etisense supports you with those challenging large sets of data by offering you signal analysis services, on data you collect on your site. Our data scientists can help you by:
- Fine-tuning signal processing parameters for optimal parameter calculation
- Analyzing and summarizing datasets with no limit of size
- Interpret data and results
- Study summaries and custom reporting
- Customize data processing or export to your specific needs, application…
According to your experimental designs and needs, a quote will be proposed.