Did you know that with DECRO®, the first connected jacket that monitors cardiorespiratory parameters without surgery
DECRO® by Etisense - Jacketed Monitoring for Life Sciences
ETISENSE is a French biomedical engineering company, specialized in developing physiological monitoring instruments. The journey started with the idea that physiological monitoring should be simple and non-invasive to face the challenges of a modern and ethical medical research.
Our first product is DECRO, an external instrumented jacket, aiming to fill a gap and help improving medical research by providing research teams an innovative tool to monitor cardiac (external ECG) and respiratory function and activity index in small laboratory animals, capable of delivering rapid and robust endpoints.
Why choosing DECRO?
With DECRO, access to non-invasive physiological parameters becomes easy and rapid
EASY & RAPID
- Less than 10 minutes to equip the animal
- Seamless experience with Plug&Play solution
- Few minutes to launch a pre-recorded session
- Rapid evaluation of potential unexpected effects of a drug candidate
- No need to perform surgery
- Less experimented resource in surgery
- Combine studies (ex: respiratory/FOB studies) to accelerate decisions and use less animals
- More parameters from a single animal (3 biosignals simultaneously)
- Animals can be their own control
- Freely moving, socially-housed equipped animals in their home cage
- No surgery: important benefit for animals in terms of welfare
- Minimized stress for more relevant data
An innovative Physiological Monitoring Solution for a wide range of applications
DECRO solution provides high definition, quality and reliability for the recording of external ECG, respiratory plethysmography and triaxial accelerometer in conscious, freely moving and socially-housed animals, with no signal loss or cross-talk.
From your needs to the success of your studies
Because each study is unique, DECRO solution can adapt to your needs (study types, animal species, number of animals to monitor simultaneously…). We would be happy to exchange with you and help you find the best way to face your challenges.
Discover the publications and use cases done with DECRO
Looking to expand DECRO® jacket beyond rats, Etisense has partnered with Charles River scientists to develop
Exercise is the archetype of physiologic demands placed on the cardiovascular system. Acute responses provide an
By Raafat Fares, PhD The heart role in the organism The pacemaker cells located in the