Did you know that with DECRO®, the first connected jacket that monitors cardiorespiratory parameters without surgery or constraints in rats, a broad range of applications is possible?
With the solution, you can easily and rapidly:
- Monitor physiological parameters (cardiac and respiratory rate) of your animals during a surgery or during the post-op period. The solution can be used on anesthetized animals.
- Equip rats and make them exercise on treadmill. You’ll be able to get information during effort or during recovery.
- Study the safety and pharmacological effect of drug candidates on cardiorespiratory function. The solution has been tested with reference compounds with success.
- Follow cardiorespiratory parameters in rats exposed to hypoxia, or myocadiac ischemia for example, without implanting.
- Study the cardiorespiratory and behavior (activity) evolution of animals submitted to environmental changes and/or sources of stress.